Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Little Babies!

I love my fishing!
I love my barra fishing!

But I never thought I'd be so excited when my new "babies" arrived this morning.

Keith Graham (from Bransfords Tackle Shop) has been helping me with a little project and it all came together this morning when the guys from Barramundi Gardens delivered my new little barra.

My New fish tank - its a beauty - 240cm x 44cm x 60cm

I'm a grown man right?
But these little 20cm barra really are cute.
They have only been in my tank for about half an hour and they are already playing in the bubble jets.


This should be a lot of fun watching them grow.
I have read numerous article on how people can become quite attached to their fish.

If you look carefully you can see two!

I'll keep you posted with their progress.

Regards, Les.

Now stop being silly and get back to work - its almost Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment